What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Well happy turkey day to everyone.  I am currently with family and using my shitty tablet to make an entry for the day.

What tablet am I using that would invoke such dislike?  It is an ASUS Transformer T300.  It runs off of crappy android OS and is slow as heck.  If I could get a windows tablet I would but I still have no job and just have to make due.  It has a keyboard/back-up battery that does work...but it no longer holds a charge for its battery as my kids dropped the tablet while it was charging and the charging port got broke.

On the video game front I have finished out Chapter 2 in Far Cry 4 and unlocked the North now.  So just gotta push on in that front.

I am still planing on posting something on how to be a Game Master for new people, but I'll do that when I get home and a computer in front of me where I can easily add pictures.


Anyway thank you everyone for reading my blog and please get your friends to read it to and follow.  And if you have any questions on any table top RPG's that you would like to ask, please do so, I'll call you out and make a post to help.

(NOTE - On my computer now; has been updated with pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment