What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

E3 2016 and what's coming - So far!





Lots of interesting stuff is coming out in the next few years and as usual its E3 that we turn to, to see what people got cooking for us gamers.  Now I've seen quite a few things here online for this and I'm going to post the stuff that has certainly caught my interest.


STAR WARS


PREY


BERSERK



HORIZON ZERO DAWN



MASS EFFECT




FALLOUT 4 DLC



DISHONORED 2



FINAL FANTASY XV



WE HAPPY FEW



DEAD RISING 4



XBOX PROJECT SCORPIO



SCALEBOUND



VAMPYR (Yes that is how it's spelled.)




SOUTH PARK: THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE


NOTE: If you preorder the game now you can get the "Stick of Truth" free.  So who wants to buy the game for me for Steam?  Come-on now we all know someone wants to do it.  :)


WATCH DOGS 2



DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN



SPIDER-MAN



DEATH STRANDING



THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD



GOD OF WAR



So far I have to say that these are all the games that I have liked seeing things for.  Now of course there is the small detail that I own only an Xbox 360...and I need an Xbox One, PS4, and a WiiU.

It's one of the downsides of being poor, and going back to school.

Now of all the games shown, Southpark, Star Wars, Final Fantasy XV, Watch Dogs 2, and Spider-man.

Unfortunately not all of these games will be on PC, so that means that either one of a few things are going to have to happen.

  1. Windfall:  I win the lottery, or someone just gets a punch of money too and is willing to buy me what ever game systems and PC upgrades it is I want/need.
  2. Contest:  I could always luck out and win some sort of contest that gives me all the stuff I need.
  3. The Waiting Game:  The obvious and only sure fire way I'll get gaming stuff.  This means I finish collage, get a new/good job and get enough money to get the game systems.  But the only other limit on this is that we have to have a house first - wife's rules of course.

Oh well that's just how things are.

Enjoy the rest of E3 everyone, I'm sure more stuff will be coming out since the show is hardly over.



No comments:

Post a Comment