What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Monday, July 20, 2015

My Table Top Gaming Comic Strip - The Gaming Group

Ok, so years ago with my old gaming group (my new group is made up of some of the old members) I used a video game sprite making program to create a comic strip around our gaming group and its members.  The idea at the time was to make it an ongoing comic strip I would be making that would play up our various jokes, personalities, and attitudes to comedic levels.

Everyone in the group loved the comic strip and I've debated about putting it online.

Why?

One of our friends in the group - Rod - is Hispanic/Mexican.  Now we joked around with him as he was an instigator about things involving Hispanics too, meaning he was ok with joking about stereotypes, not to mention Rod gave as good as he got when it came to jokes.

But after thinking about it for a long time I decided to go ahead and start posting the short series.

So here are a few parts of the comic...and please remember that everyone in the comic is real and while we may not all game together anymore, we are all still friends.

Oh and Jim...he used to be in the Navy, he worked grave yard and tended to be caught dozing every so often.  His son also occasionally joined us when we gamed.

Now if anyone could direct me to a great, and FREE, bit of software for making game sprites then I might get back into the swing of writing a comic.








Please note that the comic is my own Intellectual Property, 07/20/2015.   And yes I know there are some spelling errors in it...my friends were keen to point them out to me at the time when I made this.




No comments:

Post a Comment