What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Still working on things...

So this is just a short update for folks who don't follow me on Facebook, or Twitter.  I am still working on conversions.  The problem for me comes in time management.

To start, home life has been really busy this month.  Aside from college classes needing to be done, it's been bustling about with the kids, work, figuring out mechanical stuff with the conversion I've been working on, (anime ninja sort of thing based off Naruto), my wife's mom's divorce and subsequent forced selling of her home.  Oh and not to mention a certain kids 8th birthday.



But things will still get done.  It doesn't help matters that the ninja character class has been a slog of work.  I've spent some days just trying to write 1 feature for the class.  I'll be glad when it's done.  I never really had much interest in Naruto, and I tried to like it.  But frankly I liked Bleach over Naruto...well once you cut out all the filler of Bleach, which isn't as staggeringly high as Naruto's.  And I've read the manga for both (completely through) and I still liked Bleach more.

But the conversion is nearing its end.  Just a few more things, then I can post.

So hang in there just a bit longer folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment