What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'm still here and working on stuff...

Hey folks.  So I figured I'd just update everyone one what's happening right now.  College, that is what's happening.  Allow me to explain.  Right now I'm into my second semester and there is a lot of work.  My classes this term are Writing 121, and Math 20.

Writing isn't too hard, but it's unusual and hase me dealing with assignments in writing that are outside my forte.

Math is...well it's math and I'm not good at it, and the Prof. wants us to not use a calculator at all to do math (which is dumb because in real life we would use a calculator for everything math related).  Plus I've never been great at math and thus doing the equations takes me probably 3x longer than a normal person.

One of the things that is screwing me up are fractions, and the order of operation for story equations.  When do you reduce a fraction? What if I have 3 fractions or four of them, when do I reduce there?  And so forth.  There's a lot I have to hope that I'll retain.

Hell I haven't even had time to play games.  Sure I've posted a game video to YouTube last week, but that's only because I had the video recorded already, and just didn't have the time to get it uploaded right away.

Add in the hectic day-to-day life we all live and it becomes tough to find time to not only post a blog for tabletop RPG's, but to record for YouTube.


But I have some ideas for a blog post, one concerning old RPG software that once existed that I happen to still have disks for.

What disks are these you may ask?

Well...
Image result for advanced dungeons & dragons cd-rom 2.0 core rules
Image result for advanced dungeons & dragons cd-rom 2.0 core rules



















Image result for dungeons & dragons 3.0 character generator disk


So I think I'll boot these up (or try to) and see if they are still of any use.

In the mean time take care everyone and I'll be back again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment