What its all about...

As a fan of table top Role Playing Games, and Video Games, not to mention anime I once had a web site that I devoted to creating conversions of the things I liked to a particular game system or another.

Well I'm back and its time to get back to posting and talking about the things I like with others.

Video Games: I will be trying to write reviews for games I play and may even work out conversions of games to table top RPG's for gamers to enjoy, or at least I will give a guiding hand rather than doing all the work myself. Unfortunately the only game system I own is an X-Box 360, and my computer which kind of limits what I can do. Unless some kind soul wants to buy me an X-Box One. :)

Table Top RPG's: I play a few different table top games along with my friends. Sometimes I will write about a game system I have read up on or tried out, and may write up a conversion for agame system. Game systems I typically play are - Hero System (Champions, Fantasy Hero); Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Version, Saga Edition); Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5 Edition, 5th Edition); Pathfinder, and possibly others in the future.

But I look forward to providing folks with some entertainment and to get some discussions going on things I may post (but please keep it civil).

Also please feel free to click on any ads that are on my blog here, doing so really helps me out.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


I just want to wish all you mothers out there a happy mothers day.  My wife is enjoying doing as little work with the kids as she usually gets...which is about none as the kids are rather demanding of their mother and want little to do with their dad - like usual.

But this is normal for siblings.  They get jealous of each other and constantly want their mothers attention regardless of the fact that their dad happens to be standing five feet away and is capable of giving just as much attention.

Now I know that being married and a table top gamer is almost a contradiction, but there are some of us out there who are lucky enough to find someone out there that is able to either put up with us, or is into the same stuff we are.

My wife happens to put up with a lot from me, and while she doesn't play table top RPG's or video games she does find at least the table top RPG's to be interesting...especially when my friends are around.

So enjoy your day; mothers who are reading this; and remember that while you should get a day off from doing anything...your kids probably won't let you regardless of the best interests of your other half.  Just smile and bare with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment